At Twelve Bridges Dental Group, your health and the health of our staff are of the utmost importance. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
• Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions.
• Dr’s and staff will also be screened and their temperatures recorded daily .
• We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also be requested to wear a mask while in the office .
• After check in you maybe requested to wait in your car until your room is ready.
• You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
• We are also installing HEPA filter Air Purifiers in our treatment rooms
• Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
Please see attached patient screening form below and bring it to your appointment .
. The below links provide additional information regarding the coronavirus:
Our team will continue to monitor the situation and provide updated information when warranted. We thank you for your patience during this challenging time and wish you good health .
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 916-797-0825 or email us at email@example.com