Replace Missing Teeth with Dental Implants in Roseville, CA
Nearly three million Americans have one or more dental implants as replacements for missing and extracted teeth. If you are like the many others seeking permanent restorations in the event of tooth loss, Dr. Raj Zanzi and Dr. Insiya Zanzi are dental implants dentists in Roseville who are prepared to help you get your dental implants placed or even restored.
What Are Dental Implants?
Your natural tooth consists of two key components: The tooth itself and the roots that anchor it to your jawbone. When injury, decay, or gum disease takes effect, the tooth root can die and is no longer able to anchor and nourish the tooth. Dental implants mimic your tooth's structure for a secure tooth replacement method that supports your oral health. With planning and consultation, Dr. Raj Zanzi and Dr. Insiya Zanzi work with local oral surgeons to determine the best approach for implanting an artificial, titanium tooth root. Once the tissues around the implant have healed, Drs. Zanzi can place your custom-made crown at their office to finish your treatment.
A dental implant can replace:
• A Single tooth: Dental implants are especially beneficial for missing teeth in the front of your smile, as they are permanent to maintain bite function and are topped with a custom-created crown that will blend beautifully with your existing teeth.
• Multiple teeth: Implants can also be one-by-one teeth replacements for missing teeth anywhere in your smile.
• Full arch: If you have full tooth loss on your upper or lower arch, dental implants can secure your dentures for maximum oral health benefit.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Both of our Roseville implant dentists work with trusted local oral surgeons for the placement of dental implants, helping patients achieve seamless, natural-looking smiles. If you have previously had a dental implant placed and need your custom-crown restored to extend the longevity of your investment, Drs. Zanzi are happy to perform dental implant restorations as well.
Drs. Zanzi conduct a thorough initial evaluation to help understand your current medical condition and determine your candidacy for a dental implant or implants. They will review the options for tooth replacement and help determine the best option for you. Dental implants offer a multitude of benefits over other tooth replacement options, such as bridges or dentures. These include:
• No alterations to surrounding teeth as bridges do
• Promotion of jawbone density
• No daily gluing or removing of dentures
• Can be cared for like your existing, natural teeth
• No-slip stability
If you are interested in learning more about getting or restoring dental implants in Roseville, contact Twelve Bridges Dental to schedule a dental implant consultation. Our office happily serves neighboring communities, including Lincoln and Rocklin.